Why Use An CFDS
The Chartered Financial Divorce Specialist arms you with knowledge that allows for action, and equity.
Knowledge is power
Divorce and separation causes profound emotional and financial upheaval for your entire family.
The uncertainty about your future may leave you feeling overwhelmed. Our specialty and expertise is to work with your data and educate you about the results.
Being knowledgeable about your financial future enables you to make educated financial divorce decisions that affect you and your children for the rest of your life.
- Get educated
- Avoid making costly financial mistakes
- Overcome your fear
- Feel confident
- Understand the tax implications of splitting assets
- Understand pension plans and how they are valued
- Learn how to protect your income
- Save time, save money, reduce stress
If you think you could benefit from our financial divorce experience and advice, contact The Financial Divorce Specialist for a free 1/2 hour consultation!