Financial Planning for Divorce
You don't know what you don't know.
The more educated you are, and the more time and effort you put into financial planning for divoce, the more fair and equitable your divorce settlement will be.
Going through a separation or divorce means wading through new territory.
The Financial Divorce Specialist helps you identify and learn about issues such as:
- the correct value of a pension, which can be one of the most valuable assets acquired during a marriage
- maintenance of spousal and/or child support in the event of the death or disability of the paying spouse
- correct calculation of income earned
- income tax and estate implications of asset splitting – are the right assets being transferred?
- hidden or non-existent assets
- equitable, not just equal, division of assets
- future lifestyle requirements and financial security for all of the individuals involved
Too often, without adequate knowledge, what appears to be an equal divorce settlement can eventually leave one of the parties in deep financial distress in the future.
If you think you would like some help Financial Planning For Divorce, Contact The Financial Divorce Specialist now…